Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Reverse Engineering...

I am 6 months from graduation and i still dont feel like an engineer. Yes i have two job offers but im scared shit. Deloitte is offering the position of Associate Analyst with a pay of 4.1 lac(not bad!) but the work is totally out of my league. Im an electronics guy with absolutely no knowledge of software. Hey wait im not exactly an expert in my field.Firstly i dunno wat field is? I knew more about electronics 4 years back than i do now.
I feel that i have literally wasted my 4 years at VJTI. But i too share a part of the blame. I have seem to have become overtly complacent with absolutely no planning for the future. Lets see what could I have been able to accomplish:
1. Atleast one prize in a robotics competition.(People used 2 cal me dexter!)
2. GPA above 8.(Its 7.8 at present)
3. Atleast one scholarship.(Shay)
4. Internship.

I had a perfect resume till junior college.People say 10,12 stds dont yeah well they do.


But i am eternal optimist.
I have made some life long friendships something i value the most, i have learnt a lot from my peers. When i leave VJTI i think im gonna miss my class a lot.
So as i look forward to 2008 i see Deloitte playing a major role in my life.My first job.I hope i can survive in Deloitte. I hope they dont throw me out!

No comments:

 

hit counter code